Конспект обобщающего урока английского языка по теме: «Покупки», 6 класс. Подготовлен - страница №1/1
по теме: « Покупки», 6 класс.
Подготовлен учителем 1-й квалификационной категории
МОУ СОШ № 10 Горюшиной Аллой Васильевной
( учебник В.П .Кузовлева)
Good morning, children! I’m glad to see you again. I hope you are all feeling well today and I think everybody is ready for the lesson. Now we ´ ll start our lesson .
2. Фонетическая зарядка.
Listen to the poem. (CD “ Профессор Хиггинс ”)
The more we study, the more we know.
The less we know, the less we forget.
The more we know, the more we forget.
The less we forget, the more we know.
The more we forget, the less we know.
Why we study?
Repeat the poem all together after the announcer.
Read the poem. (P1, P2, P3). Try to learn the poem by heart, please. Who can tell this poem by heart?
3. Объявление темы урока.
Yesterday I went to our local supermarket “Magnit”.
I bought something. I spent 1200 rubles. Try to guess what I bought.
Well done! I think than most of you like to go shopping, that’s why the subject of today’s lesson is “ ARE YOU A SHOPPING PRO? “
4. Постановка задач.
Dear boys and girls at today’s lesson
– we are going to speak about shops and shopping
– you will revise the words
– you will listen to the text
– you will make up dialogues
– you will listen to an interesting text
and if we have enough time
– you will write a small grammar test at the end of the lesson.
What do you associate with the word “Shopping”?
Complete the word web with words relating to the topic.
7. Контроль навыков аудирования. (Аудиокассета Кузовлев В. П. и др. English – 6)
You will hear how some British children and Richard Branson are answering one of the questions. Listen to the text and try to understand the information.
— What's the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
Katie Knox: "My skateboard. It is in bright red, yellow and green colours. I use it mostly in the house on weekends, but my mum doesn't like it very much!"
Richard Branson: "A 747 400 plane. It cost me Ј 106 million and I've just bought another one the same! It's got telephones, fax machines and an 18-channel video system on board. It's wonderful!"
Emma Adeleye: "The most expensive things I've ever bought must be clothes or shoes. I have this special dress that I wear for church — it's about two years old now, but it was really expensive."
Проверка понимания текста: Ex. 1 p. 146, Student’s Book.
8. Закрепление лексики по теме “Shopping”.
Shopping without money is nothing. What do you know about money?
1) Fill in the table on the blackboard.
2) What does this sign mean? Ј1 = ?
3) What do you know about this signs?
1 lb. = ? P1: (pound = 454 grams)
1 qt. = ? P2: (quart = 0.946 liter)
1 oz. = ? P3: (ounce = 28. 35 grams)
1 pt. = ? P4: (pint = 0.473 liter)
4) Read aloud these expressions, please!
20p per 1b. = ? P5: (20 pence a pound)
6. 65p = ? P6: (six pound sixty-five)
5) There are different types of packaging foods.
What are they? Go to the blackboard and match the words from lists A and B.
If you know these words so well, then, it seems to me, you are a shopping pro. Imagine, that one of you is a reporter of a newspaper, who wants to make “A Shopping Survey” for your regional newspaper. Ask each other questions and answer.
Ask your partner
10. Практика коротких монологических высказываний.
1) Say a few words about your favourite shop: its name, opening hours, goods, shop windows, departments, prices.
2) Speak about your last visit to a supermarket: when it was, what shop you went to, what things you were going to buy, why you wanted to buy those things, what departments you were at, how much money you spent on goods.
Now practice these dialogues working in pairs.
— Can I help you?
— Yes, please. I'm looking for a shirt.
— What kind of shirt would you like?
— The one like those on display in the shop window.
— What about this one?
— It’s just what I wanted. May I try it on?
— Yes, please… How is it?
— It’s nice. How much is it?
— Three hundred rubles.
— Oh, it’s very expensive. Have you got anything cheaper?
— Certainly, look at this one, please. It costs two hundred.
— I’ll take it.
— Here you are.
— Thank you.
"I want a loaf of bread, please."
"Here you are."
"Do you want anything else?".
"Yes. I'd like a bottle of milk, a packet of sugar, three pounds of apples and two cans of Cola-Cola. How much is all that?"
"Five pounds fifty, please."
"Here's six pounds."
"That's 50 pence change. Thank you very much and come again."
Make up your dialogues in pairs.
12. Проверка домашнего задания.
Ex. 5 p. 144
13. Чтение текста и выполнение задания к нему.
Some weeks before Christmas shops are very busy. People buy presents for their relatives and friends. When I buy presents I always ask myself "Would he or she like to have this thing? Will he or she like my present?" Choosing presents is a difficult business for me. I never buy whatever comes up. I think twice and try to find reasons before buying this or that. This year I've bought a saucepan for Granny. Her old one is too small for our family. I've bought a new tie for Granddad. His old one isn't trendy at all. I've bought a very beautiful flower for Mum and a nice fish for Dad's aquarium. My little sister Jane likes watching cartoons. So I've bought a cassette with her favourite ones. All these presents are from the heart.
Are these statements true or false?
1. There are a lot of people in the shops before Christmas. (T)
2. People buy presents for nearest and dearest. (T)
3. Choosing presents is a hard business for Michael. (T)
4. He buys whatever comes up. (F)
5. Michael bought a new saucepan for Mum. (F)
6. Michael bought a fish for Granddad's aquarium. (F)
7. Michael bought a cassette with Jane's favourite cartoons. (T)
14. Домашнее задание.
AB № 12 p. 90; AB Ex. 6, 7 p. 62–63
15. Заключительный этап. Подведение итогов. Выставление оценок.
Dear friends! Our lesson is almost over. What did you do during the lesson?
— We revised words.
— We listened to the text.
— We revised some interesting facts about money and the system of measurements in Russia and Great Britain.
— We read the text about Christmas Presents.
— We spoke English a lot during the lesson.
Which part of the lesson did you like best of all?
— I liked the Word Web.
— I liked the dialogues better.
Thank you. You are very active, attentive and bright. I enjoyed your work at the lesson today.
Your marks for the lesson are: …
Now our lesson is over. Thank you for your work. Good-bye!